Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: The Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a question which I would like to ask you Hostboard buddies.
    Who is your all-time favorite bishoujo?
    We always talk about the bishies (which is a good thing, mind you), so I wondered who you guys liked from the girls.

    My list? Well I thougt you'd never ask...:

    1. Utena, from Kakumei Shoujo Utena

    I love the attitude, I love the clothes, and I love the pink. Yeah.

    2.Kagome, from Inu-Yasha

    No sappy tears, no whining, she be cool! And I love the way she interacts with Inu-Yasha ^.^

    3. Yui, from Fushigi Yuugi

    Extremely pretty, very smart (although its kinda sad she doesn't realize that Miaka is still her friend (the little whiner. Yeah, I'm not exactly a Miaka fan. Sue me.). Also a fighter.

    4. Diana, from Fake

    OMG, gotta love the 'tude! Diana is teh coolest woman evah, as Bikky would say ... sorry, couldn't resist. Fake-fans will understand ^.^.

    5. Knight Erutis, from Demon Diary

    Yep, she is gorgeous, cute, a great fighter, and short-tempered. Me likes.

    6. Kohaku, from Wish (CLAMP rules!)

    OK, technically she is not a she. Being an angel she would be...he and she.
    But I have to use some kind of word. Sis says I should use it, but I don't want to call...her, an object. Anyways, I just <3 her. Lovely.

    7.Tsukushi, from Hana Yori Dango

    I fall easily in love with attitudes. And Tsukushi is a weed that never wilts.

    8. Can not remember her name!! *Bashes self*

    Girl in Ayashi no Ceres. Not Aya, I am not that dumb. Unfortunately I can't say details, because that would be spoiling for others who have not & will read the manga. The girl who turns out not to be a girl?
    There's only one [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] .
    Anybody help me out here? Well, anyway, she rocks.
    (Oh the agony, I can't remember!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] )

    There are more, but they'll have to be nice and line up for later. Let me hear your opinions!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm... One of my definite favourites is Tsukushi from HYD. Then there're all those Miyazaki-heroines: Chihiro, Nausica?, Mononoke-hime etc. Oh yeah, me likes Diane from FAKE too ^^. And Utena (tho' I like Yuri too). Also Tohru, Hanajima, Uotani and Shigure's editor (who's name I've forgotten) from Fruits Basket; almost all of Fuyumi Souryo's heroines (I don't know about Mars, but I've read other works by her); the cute gypsy-girl in Gorgeous Charat (I've forgotten her name as well, duh ^^. Can't and won't think of any more right now ^.^.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's see, let's see.

    (In no particular order):

    Utena, Anthy, and Juri from SKU.

    Merryweather from Count Cain.

    Rion from Blood Hound.

    Kayano rfom Akuma de Sourou

    And there's probably more I can't remember at the moment XD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i like priss asagiri-bubblegum crisis
    merryweather-cain
    asuka lagley-evangelion
    rei ayanami-evangelion
    saya-blood the last vampire
    julia-cowboy bebop
    faye-cowboy bebop
    lain-s.e.l.
    ruri hoshino-nadesico
    tomoe yukishiro-rurouni kenshin
    rion-blood hound
    etc...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hm, no particular order neither;

    rion -bloodhound
    Edward -Cowboy Bebop

    erm Demon-princess-with-white-hair-dark-skinned?-girl in Angel Sanctuary (gosh, that was too long ago ^^; but I l liked her. )

    Kiri- Never give up ( I like that one ^^ )

    Hina - Pinguin brothers (same here. don't lapidate me right now ^^; )

    for both the above: yeah, I kinda like dense girls who got a spine

    Kayano - Akuma de Sourou ( she's nice.. have a personality and all, is mostly realistic if somewhat extreme in some situation ^^; )

    Sue - Clover

    the police girl in Hellsing - I like her, even if her boobs freaks me out ^^

    THE girl- Yami no matsuei -> there's only one, no? the one restraining Teruza...anyway, I'm pretty sure there's only one girl in the whole cast that comes more the in two chapter ^^;

    Do we get an extra for girls we -hate- ? I'd like Relena (Gundam Wing) to burn _slowly_, Akizuki (CCS. Hey, I'm not Yue for no reason you know?), Sailor Moon and her descendants. (can .anyone. tells me how the heck her mother, white haired, married with I don't know what, gave birth to a blond, who, with a Black haired guy hair guy, had a PINK haired girl? and that one, with blue-white had Red? there's something not clicking...) and most fluffy!shoujo girls ^^;

  6. #6
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aa~ a change from what we usually discuss xDDD
    my fav. bishoujo would be

    1.princess blanche from ludwig kakumei
    2.orihime from bleach
    3.urd from ah!my goddess
    4.sango from inuyasha
    5.yuuko from xxxholic
    6.the girl from kazuya minekura's exec.committee series (can't remember her name...but she's quite hilarious ^^ )

    I may add a few names again in the future^^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, no particular order, I'll try to clump series.

    Utena (Shoujou Kakumei Utena)
    Juri
    Arashi (X)
    Mireilles (Noir)
    Rakka (Haibane Renmei)
    Reki
    Lavi (Last Exile)
    Hanajima (Fruits Basket)

    Just to name a few

    -Reikou

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hard to tell who my favourite bishoujo is. I like Mizuno Ami (Sailor Moon . . . lemme lone, I still like the series!), Chii (Chobits, and I can do a fairly good impression of her, too!), Hana-chan (Fruits Basket) . . .

    Aw cripes, my favourite characters from things are either male, or not human enough to be called pretty girls. :/

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Celstarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh, come to think of it, I haven't really thought about this much lol. Funny how its always the guys one thinks about..Hmm..

    1. Fuuko Kirisawa from Flame of Recca.
    2. Yuna from Final Fantasy X/X-2.
    3. Belial and Kurai from Angel Sanctuary.

    And finally, the girl in my avatar! Lol can anyone guess who she is? Hint. She lived in place of her dead lover and when she died he came back for her. (According to the anime. The manga is completely different I think.) ^_^

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm interesting. welll..does it have to be manga?? cuz my favorite female comic/video game star etc...is LARA CROFT. shes my hero ^_^ hehe ive played the game since the first day the first one came out..ive got all the comics(cept the newest one) and ive own both movies. what can i say shes just completly kick ass. cuz she WILL kick your ass and she'll give u some lol.

    um i also like MARON(from kamikaze kaitou jeanne)
    and i actually liked SARA(angel sanctuary)
    and anyone read w-juliet? (cuz i liked miura ito)

    who dont i like??? long list but ill keep it short

    RELENA from gundam wing (i absolutly hated her!!)
    MIAKA (could she stop being such a dork!!..i still read fushigi yuugi though ^_^)
    WENDY (peter pan?? hehe...yah peter pan was my boyfriend when i was a kid. so naturally i always hated wendy^_^)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •